Colonial Village Resort Hervey Bay
Looking for comfortable and affordable accommodation for your holiday in Hervey Bay?
Colonial Village Resort in Hervey Bay is Australia's premier nature heritage site because it ticks all the right boxes for you!
Colonial Village Resort Hervey Bay offers you more
When you stay at Colonial Village Resort you will:
- Be on 8 acres of quiet and relaxing botanical grounds.
- Be just 4 minutes walk from the restaurants and cafes at the Boat Harbour Marina.
- Be just 2 minutes walk from a safe swimming beach.
- Be 2 minutes drive to shops, ATMs and a service station.
- Have public transport right at the front entrance (special rates for our guests).
- Have tour buses pick you up and return you to the front entrance.
You will enjoy:
- The resort style pool.
- The jet spa.
- The free tennis and basketball courts.
- The large open are for kids to play in.
- Vehicle and luggage storage.
- The Bistro, open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Village Idiot pub – beer and cider on tap 7 days a week.
- The pool table and darts.
- Free wifi around the Bistro
- No permanent residents.
Our range of accommodation
You have a wide range of very affordable accommodation options when you stay at Colonial Village Resort, Hervey Bay.
You can choose from:
- Deluxe family cabins and villas.
- Double en-suite rooms
- Budget double and twin rooms.
- 4-8 share cabins for backpackers and groups
- Powered and unpowered sites for caravans (drive-through sites).
- Camp sites.
- Special access accommodation with a double en-suite.
The entire site is built at ground level so there is easy access to all accommodation.
Colonial Village Resort Hervey Bay understands that many families, couples and individuals are on a very tight budget.
That’s why our rates are very affordable.
Book your next holiday accommodation in Hervey Bay today and save.