Camp Sites at Colonial Village Resort
If you’re travelling on a budget and all set up to pitch a tent, or you’ve come in a camper or caravan then we have the perfect powered and unpowered sites that are just right for you.
Each camp site is on flat, level ground with parking close to your site and lots of open space around your camp site.
Powered camp sites are reserved for caravans and motor homes only and they can accommodate large rigs and boats too. Many have drive-through access.
Unpowered camp sites are reserved for camper vans and tents.
All powered and unpowered sites have access to:
- The resort-style pool.
- 24 hour access to the kitchen and self-catering facilities.
- 24 hour access to the Alfresco Hut (sink and prep).
- 24 hour access to shower / wash rooms.
- The tennis court.
- The laundry.
- Lounge and TV room.
- Playing field and children’s play area.
- The Bistro for all meals if you don’t want to cook.
- The Village Idiot pub for fun and entertainment.
- Free wifi in the Bistro area.
- Bike hire.
- Disabled toilet and shower.
Travelling with your dog?
Dogs are allowed at Colonial Resort subject to the following conditions:
- Permission must be obtained from the manager before bringing your dog onto the site.
- Your dog must not be left unattended and must be on a leash at all times
- Your dog mus remain at your camp site and not be allowed to wander.